For voice/data/video distribution, this cable it will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 550 MHz. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The moulded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
- Connector 1: (1) RJ45 Connector
- Connector 2: (1) RJ45 Connector
- Colour: Orange
- Weight: 0.788 KG
- Length: 20.00
- Meter Volume: 2400.0 CCM
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Warranty: Lifetime