For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications up to 350 MHz. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) when compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.
- Connector 1: (1) RJ45 Connector
- Connector 2: (1) RJ45 Connector
- Colour: Red
- Weight: 0.055 KG
- Length: 1.50
- Meter Volume: 450.0 CCM
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- Jacket: PVC
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification: TIA/EIA
- Warranty: Lifetime