Upgrade Your Wireless Access
The Billion BiPAC 3011W offers portable high-speed wireless connectivity through any available USB port on your laptop or desktop. With faster wireless data operation rates, the BiPAC 3011W USB Adapter offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, music and all entertainment resources currently available on the internet. Now you can easily upgrade to a Wireless-N network and enjoy high-speed (150Mbps) network access!
Optimal Priority and Secure Traffic
The BiPAC 3011W supports both 64/128-bit WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2) for secure wireless LAN connections. It also supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) which ensures stable transmission quality for multimedia applications by granting optimal priority to traffic.
Ease of Use
The BiPAC 3011W features a convenient utility for users to scan available networks and secure preferred networks. It supports two operating modes – infrastructure and ad-hoc. In the infrastructure mode, the BiPAC 3011W allows you to connect to the Internet through a wireless AP and access network resources. It can also operate in Ad-Hoc mode without an AP, so that you can run peer-to-peer gaming and share files with your friends without the need of a wireless router. Ad-hoc networks also work well as a temporary fallback mechanism if the access points or routers stop functioning.
- Compliant with 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b network devices
- Built-in Tx and Rx antenna
- Maximum operation rate 150Mbps
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, and 802.1x for WLAN security
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- QoS enhancement for multimedia applications
- Complies with IEEE 802.11h for spectrum and transmit power management
- Supports Infrastructure / Ad-Hoc mode.
- USB 2.0 attached interface
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Supports auto-installation and diagnostic utilities
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac and most operating systems
- Ideal for home SOHO and office users