Brother has been named the UK's best printer vendor at the2011 PC Pro Excellence Awards. Brother was the top of the pile in both the laser and inkjet printer categories, surging ahead of its competitors for value for money, speed and reliability to gain an overall score of 91%. Print quality was also commended, with PC Pro readers giving Brother a 92% rating and even more saying they would buy a Brother printer again (95%). More than 11,000 readers of the magazine voted for the winners, with voters rating each category across a number of different factors.
One PC Pro reader described his Brother printer as 'incredible' value for money saying "the printer cost the same as a black inkjet cartridge for my previous machine, and is still on its original toner cartridge after over one year's use."
Brother beat off competition from seven other leading printer vendors, including Canon, Samsung, Epson and HP, to gain the award. The success follows the recent announcement that Brother now holds the number one position in the European A3 multifunction printer market. Latest product launches include a new range of A4 inkjet printers aimed at the SOHO market and a range of mono laser all-in-one printers offering some of Brother's fastest ever print speeds.
- Save time with fast 18ppm mono/colour printing
- Flexible paper handling with 250 sheet paper capacity and single sheet bypass tray
- Faster and more secure 802.11n wireless connection or connect to your PC via high speed USB 2.0
- Effortless mobile connectivity enables printing direct from your Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry device
- Lower operational costs with optional high yield colour supplies