Make every frame count with Adobe® Premiere® Pro 2.0 software, the essential tool for professional video editing. Capture and edit virtually any format, from DV to uncompressed HD, and output to tape, DVD, and the web. Providing unparalleled integration with other Adobe applications, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 sets new standards for efficient digital filmmaking.
- Work with any format. Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 supports all: standard and high-definition formats, including DV, Digital Betacam, HDV, HDCAM, DVCPRO HD, and D5 HD (some formats may require additional hardware)
- Choose from a wide range of capture cards and other hardware to build the HD, SD, or DV editing system that meets your needs and budget
- Multicam editing Edit multiple-camera shoots quickly and easily
- Professional color correction. Use primary and secondary color-correction tools to match shots, change colours, correct exposure errors, and modify highlights, midtones, and shadows across clips, sequences, or entire projects
- 5.1 surround sound
- Integrated titling. Create sophisticated text and graphics titles from scratch, from professionally designed templates, or from user-defined styles
- Accelerated client review and approval. Expedite reviews with Adobe Clip Notes. Embed video into a PDF file, e-mail the file to your client to review with timecode-specific comments
- DVD authoring from the timeline. Create high-quality, menu-driven DVDs directly from the Adobe Premiere Pro timeline. Make full-resolution, interactive DVDs for digital dailies, test discs, or final delivery
- Precise keyframe controls Control any audio and video effect parameters. Drag edit points and use Bézier handles to create animations and audio ramps with precise control.