Acrobat XI Win Standard
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard offers a range of features that make it easy to convert or scan documents to PDF and create, edit and sign PDF documents. It allows you to convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel®, or convert them to Microsoft Word® without losing your formatting, fonts or layouts. You can also scan documents to save them as PDFs, and convert Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, as well as HTML pages, to PDF files.
The PDF converter features a new point and click interface for easily editing text and images within a PDF. Merge multiple files of different types into one PDF so that all your related spreadsheets, emails and word documents are together in one easy to find location.
Your PDFs can be password protected against unauthorized access with Adobe Acrobat XI. You can also send them to colleagues to be electronically signed, and track them with the online Adobe EchoSign® service. Retrieve, open and save PDFs on your company’s SharePoint server or store and access them at acrobat.com. With so many great features, this PDF software is sure to cover your everyday PDF converting needs.
- Convert files to PDF: Get an integrated Acrobat toolbar for popular Microsoft and browser apps to quickly turn documents and web pages into high-quality PDF files, or create PDF documents from any desktop app that prints.
- Export PDF files: Convert PDF to Microsoft Word or Excel and preserve formatting.
- Edit PDF files: Easily correct and reflow text or update images with point-and-click simplicity—make changes right in your PDF file.
- Merge files into one PDF file: Preview and arrange multiple documents before combining them into a single PDF file.
- Sign documents electronically: Easily sign documents yourself or get them signed by others.*