The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750 v2 Series Switches are next-generation energy-efficient Layer 3 Fast Ethernet stackable switches. This new series of switches supports Cisco® EnergyWise technology, which enables companies to measure and manage power consumption of network infrastructure and network-attached devices, thereby reducing their energy costs and their carbon footprints. The Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series consumes less power than its predecessors and is the ideal access layer for enterprise, retail, and branch-office environments, as it increases productivity and investment protection by enabling a unified network for data, voice, and video.
Cisco Catalyst 3750 v2 Series Highlights
- Lower power consumption than its predecessors.
- Backward compatible with Cisco Catalyst 3750 and 3750-E Series Switches.
- Full EnergyWise support to monitor energy consumption of network infrastructure and implement energy saving programs to reduce energy costs.
- Compatible with Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS) 2300.
- Uniform depth of 11.9 inches on all units for better cable management.
- Preconfigurable with a Cisco IOS® Software release at the time of ordering.