Winner of a Which? Best Buy award in tumble dryers and Which? magazine's Top 5 Fast Dryers Under £450.
Which? have given the AEG T65170AV an overall score of 62% and recognised it as a "great value" product. The Which test lab said "The AEG machine dries cotton laundry quickly, taking just an hour and 53 minutes to dry 7kg of clothes. And it’s even faster with synthetics, drying its maximum 3kg load in just 43 minutes."
- 7kg load capacity
- 'C' energy rating
- 3.9 kWh energy consumption per cycle
- Sensor drying
- Delay start
- Dry any size of load using a perfectly proportionate amount of energy - This dryer adapts the cycle length to suit the exact size and dampness of each and every load, so you achieve perfect drying results for the minimum amount of energy
- Take control of your time, with the delay start function - The delay start function enables you to pre-program when each cycle should start – so you can take better control over the time available to you
- Refreshment for your clothes, even woollens - The refresh program can give worn-once, stored and naturally dried items – even woollens – that just-laundered feeling of freshness and softness
- A clear view of the drum, for unloading every last item - The light inside the drum gives you a clear view of the entire internal space, helping you to make certain that no items are overlooked
- Set up your tumble dryer in the way that best suits your home - Because this tumble dryer has a reversible door, you can install it yourself so that it opens either to the right or the left – whatever suits you best
- Height: 844
- Width: 600
- Depth: 580
NOTE: The Vent Hose Connects at the back of the appliance