REMOVE MOULD AND CONDENSATION
Keep your home free from condensation and mould with the Ebac 2850E Dehumidifier. This portable unit boasts a huge 18L extraction rate to help create a healthier and more comfortable environment for houses with up to 5 bedrooms. This ultra-quiet dehumidifier also features an antibacterial filter and a carbon filter to remove odours and clean the air while lowering the humidity levels; giving you the best of both worlds.
SAVE UP TO £50 A YEARThis portable unit boasts a intelligent software system that constantly monitors the temperature and humidity in your home. It automatically runs and sleeps when it needs to. This makes it more economical to run and can save you up to £50 per year in running costs compared with humidistat controlled dehumidifiers.
AUTO POWER OFF
The water tank is conveniently located at the front of the unit for quick and easy access. To help to save you money and prevents any leaks, the 2850E will automatically turn itself off once the water tank is full.
IDEAL FOR THE UK CLIMATE
Thanks to Ebac's exclusive Intelligent Defrost technology, the 2850E Dehumidifier operates effectively at low temperatures as low as 3°C - making it essential for the British climate.
DRY CLOTHES QUICKLY
If you're drying your clothes indoor then you'll be pleased to know that there is a boost setting to help speed up the drying time. This means you won't have to keep your heating on as long to dry your clothes, thus reducing your energy bills.
- Suitable for up to 5+ bed homes / (210m2, 420m3)
- White ABS lightweight rounded design with wood effect trims.
- Maximum extraction 21 litres per day at 32C 90% RH.
- Electronic controls for ease of use. 8 hour boost control - ideal for drying laundry etc.
- Optimised for UK operation.
- Intelligent defrost system.
- Built-in carrying handle.
- 2 speed fan.
- Built in cable tidy.
- Adjustable humidistat.
- Container full light & automatic cut off.
- Power-on indicator.
- Front access to water container.
- Easy to carry water container (3.5 litre).
- Activated Carbon Filter for a healthier home.
- Permanent drainage facility
- CENELEC & CE approved.
- Uses R134a (CFC & HCFC free).
- Minimum operating temperature of 3C.
- Height 525 mm Width 330mm Depth 270mm.
- Weight 13 kgs.
- Power Consumption 0.44kW
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty