Achieve remarkable, studio quality prints from your digital SLR camera with this professional 10-colour A3+ photo printer. Benefit from complete in-house printing control. The range of 10 ink colours provides the flexibility to produce both high quality colour images and neutral monochrome prints, without messy cartridge changes.
The PIXMA Pro9500 utilises pigment inks for each of the 10 colours to ensure exceptional image permanence for all your printed work. You can always depend on highly durable and fade-free prints for exhibitions, art sales, quality samples or other commercial purposes. Produce professional quality neutral monochrome prints with Photo Black, Matte Black & Grey inks. The two black inks deliver outstanding black density whilst the additional grey ink ensures subtle shading in the mid-tones. The end result is print perfection for all your monochrome work, with minimum metamerism.
The PIXMA Pro9500 supports a wide range of speciality photo and fine art papers. Print on high quality paper with a unique surface finish using Canon's new FA-PR1 Fine Art Paper Photo Rag and FA-PM1 Fine Art Paper Premium Matte. This finest quality media ensures your work retains its investment value over time. The printer features a built-in flat paper path. This enables thick photo and fine art media to be fed straight into the printer without the risk of bending or curling. It also delivers exceptional accuracy when printing fine details.
Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2 plug-in software, designed to work with Photoshop, provides professional colour and tone control. Canon's new 'linear tone' print mode ensures easy and faithful colour output when printing your carefully retouched photos. Get accurate colour reproduction with just a few clicks. Single Ink technology ensures economical operation.
The high capacity ink cartridges can be replaced individually to minimise ink wastage. The robust and reliable PIXMA Pro9500 is built to last. Enhance the capability and profitability of your studio business with this durable and professional printing tool.
- Print technology: Inkjet
- Minimum system requirements: USB, CD-ROM
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows\nMac OS X v10.2.8
- Bundled software: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox, CD-LabelPrint.\nMac: Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-PhotoPrint and CD-LabelPrint
- Standard media sizes: 25 x 30cm (10 x 12 in), 20 x 25cm (8 x 10 in), 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm
- ISO A-series sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5
- ISO B-series sizes: B4, B5
- Printer Standard Resolution: 4800dpi x 2400dpi
- Speed Monochrome: 9ppm
- Speed Colour: 8ppm
- Noise level: 34 dB
- Dimensions: 66.0cm (W) x 35.4cm (D) x 19.1cm (H)
- Weight: 14.0kg